My Success 'MANIFESTO' Skip to main content

My Success 'MANIFESTO'

I always give my best at whatever I do.
I will not relent even if the obstacles seem to be ubiquitous.
Getting back up from a failure has always been my instinctive reaction.
I always treat others with respect, knowing that greatness starts with one's values.
No matter who the biggest fish in the pond is, I will invariably hunt it down.
I will demolish my competition. 
Domination will be my only way forward.
Perseverance is something which is embedded in my DNA.
I will not allow my adversaries to break me, but rather I will persist and break free from them.
I will hustle like a broke.
I will put in the efforts as if I have nothing to lose.
Today, I will set a standard for myself which will push me to greatness.
Tomorrow I will work even harder only to smash the old standard to the ground and set a bigger one for me.
I will not stop.
I will not bend.
I will work my butt off, until I get what I want. 
I will do what's right, and not the ones that are easy.
I will not allow my past achievements to lull me from taking actions in my present.
Whatever task I start, I will make sure that I finish it.
I don't care about the magnitude of my setback or my innumerable failures as long as I don't quit trying.
I will make the impossible, possible.
I will seek for the things which were termed by others as beyond my reach.
I know my limits- but more importantly, I know how to expand it.
I will never hold back from unleashing my inner beast- the one which will assist me in hunting down my dreams.


I have painstakingly made this post just for you guys, only to make you realize that greatness is upon you.
Do share it with your friend, and kindly write down your comments below so that I know how you felt after reading this. Thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2X3X Mindset

Does the title seems to be a bit abstruse. Let me break it down for you. This is something which I learned a few moths ago and guess what? It is doing wonders in my life! This principle states that if you want to  double  your income and your impact in your organisation, then you must  triple  your investment in your self-development.  You can't be progressing in your career if you are not willing to work on yourself and strive to be a better version of yourself with each passing day. What you'll have 2 years from now, 5 years from now,10 years from now solely depends on what you become and what are the things which you are willing to sacrifice today.  Your income hardly exceeds your self worth and once you acknowledge this very fact, you'll start realising that there is a very urgent need to start learning new skills and be very competitive. There are innumerable things which are out there in the world which can aide you reach your desired position. Be

Learning From Nature

The civilisation is trying to destroy it, But for our children, we've got to preserve it. The lush green grassland uplifts our mood, We owe to it a lot as it provides us with nutritious food, And helps to replenish water with its phenomenon called rain, Equanimity is the thing which it helps us to maintain. It rises above discrimination, giving plenty to all, We humans can learn from it who cheer from others' fall. Inspiring it is, service is its legacy, Will we ever shed our ignorance and reach out to the nature ? Well, hopefully! The last two words of this poem always ignites a sense of optimism within me that one day we will be able to comprehend the true value of nature rather than hurting it when it pleads for mercy; that one day we will take a moment to appreciate the beauty of the rainbow and the serenity of the sunrise ascending gently above the horizon rather than turning our backs onto it, missing out those small moments which really constitute a happy lif

What Separates Winners From Losers?

There are either winners or losers ( mediocres don't find space here). So what separates them? It's their mindset. Losers are afraid because the tunnel through which they have to go through is dark and deep, but winners only focus on the light which is at the end of it. It is well said that there are always 2 sides of the same coin, which implies that you can either be pessimistic about the situation, or be optimistic about the future. Life throws so many setbacks, so many failures, that it becomes very easy to feel melancholic about it. Successful people never look at the product like other people; the paramount importance to them is rather the process which they are undergoing, that will eventually help them to be a better person. Again, optimism is the key. The mindset of winners are different, their perspectives are different, therefore their rewards are different. Positive outlook towards life will always reap a positive result. You can follow my blog to get up